.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Kick Start Sunday Zine/Book

Hey
It's been a long time.
So, a lot has happened.

I decided to go back to photography school and fill some knowledge gaps, (there are SO many, I think it may take awhile so hang in there)

Before I enrolled I was a little bored so I thought I'd collate all my Kick Start Sunday photos.  Figuring this would take a weekend, I could use Blurb and make myself a nice little book.  Buzz saw what I was doing and suggested that there might be a few other people that might want a copy.


I thought, ok I'll print some extras and have a party, people can pick up a copy and we could all have a few drinks.



Giving myself about just under 2 months (thinking this would be ample time)  I put 4 books together, one for each year, found an amazing printer close by, and set to work. 

Looking back at my photos from 4 years ago, I realized my editing was pretty shit house.  So I'd had to re-edit EVERYTHING.  This coupled with my homework from my new studies, I rarely left my house for anything other than work or school, and was at my computer almost any other waking hour.


So I am pretty happy to announce that TONIGHT IS THE LAUNCH of these Zines/Books.
I'm having it at The Old Bike Shop Cafe in Brunswick (as my dad said "that's a pretty trendy area" ).

Come along it will be awesome!

If you are unable to make it tonight, send me an email at pepper.minx@hotmail.com  I will put you on the back order list.  IF (that's a big if) I sell out tonight, I will be doing a reprint, so NO ONE will  miss out!


Cash only bar tonight.  ($40 for the set)


Here are some shots:

covers








No comments: