.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Murderdrome - second screaming!!

The Apocalyptic Flash Back Girls.  DeMonique Deluxe, Me, PoppinSkulls, Director: Daniel Armstrong & Amber


Hey Everyone
I don't know if you had a chance to buy tickets to the world premiere of Murderdrome.
If you did - you were lucky as it sold out within a few day.

Due to popular demand the cinema Nova will be playing it on a second screen, at the same time as the other screening! So cool.
So that means if you did miss out, you have another chance!
Click the link below

Tickets!

It should be a pretty awesome night - there's an after party that you can get tickets to on the above link.  Come to that too - it'll be an awesome night.

The film should be pretty awesome as you can see from the trailer.
Honestly I am not sure if I am in it very much, I'm one of the Apocalyptic Flash Back Girls.  I loved our part, we looked pretty cool, and did some killing - which was fun.  You can see me in the above trailer - I get blown up!



Here are some more photos :


 Here are some more Murderdrome links:

Murderdrome Facebook
Murderdrome Page : Cast and Crew
Daniel Armstrong - Facebook
StrongMan Pictures
Monster Pictures







No comments: