.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Chopped again.....

Whilst at Chopped last weekend, though I was taking so many photos, I found that I was taking very similar photos to what I'd already taken last year.

So, after the first day or so, I turned my attention to the people.  Next year I am planning on taking more photos on the track, of people and of the bands - I didn't take any photos of the bands this year.  This year I put my camera to bed once it got dark.

Anyway, here are a few photos of people. 

All these guys have beards.  All the guys at Chopped had beards.





Those  Ruiner boys!




There were so many beards at this years Chopped, I think I saw one guy without facial hair.  Ok, maybe two.  Let that be a warning, if you don't like beards, don't go there.













This is one of my two favorites from this series. It's so romantic.






No comments: