.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

#1

I generally don't like wine.
I usually drink cointreau, on ice with real lime.


As you can imagine I know next to nothing about wine.
So I've decided it's about time I find a wine that I like.
That is one that doesn't give me a head ache, doesn't make me want to vomit and one that doesn't make me want to curl up and die the day after drinking it. (Is it possible that there is a wine out there like this?)
And I've decided to also write a Blog about it.
Tonight I drank Yalumba Shiraz 2009 (Y series). I choose it because the price was pretty good ($13) and the picture on the bottle was pretty cool!
I've always thought the name Shiraz sounded too much like Shazza making the wine taste like Parrot Wizz!


But this tasted quiet nice. I drank it with some friends then ate some Indian, over all it was quiet a good combination!




No comments: