.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hair UPDATE


Ok.
So about this time last year I posted this post
Girl News Hair News
I've had Black with white hair for well over 5 years and it was time for a change.  Though the sort of change I was after was going to take some time.
Notice anything missing from this photo?



 I spent almost 10 months walking around with terrible re-growth hair.  With the plan on eventually going blonde, and looking something like this:

I so love Wanda Woodward (Traci Lords) look in this film!

In December, the day before leaving for Japan, my hair dresser and I decided it wast time to start the transformation.

Taking inspiration from the old Melbourne Sharps look we cut, cut, cut and bleached

A great blog post on the Skins and Sharps look from the 70s
Lisa Defazio Blog

So here's an update of how I look now.







The back.  I ending up cutting the tails a little shorter, they were quiet annoying.

I am absolutely loving the freedom that cutting my hair has brought.  Having the same hair for so long was so restrictive.



No comments: