.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

And we have a winner!

For dinner tonight - roast beef with honey mustard roasted potato and Carrot.
Whilst at the "Stuper-market" I decided we should have some wine.
I cruised the isles of the bottle shop until I came apon Arrogant Frog.  The picture on the bottle is so cool, and the wine is actually made in France.
I also liked the fact that every bottle is numbered!
The most suprising thing is that the bottle of wine was only $10.49.  
The fact that it was a  blend of 55% Cabernet Sauvignon and 45% Merlot, I did leave the shop alittle worried that the Merlot would make me hate this wine and I would most likely never update this blog again!
I opened the wine early - as I have heard in movies that you need to let red wine breath before you drink.  
Once dinner was served i poured the wine.
We sat, ate and drank.
We liked the wine!
Amazing! 
The day is saved!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE. YOUR. KITCHEN. Thanks for the wine tips, too, I'll have seek that out.